This stunning two bedroom, first floor apartment is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from the Braunstone Gate shopping parade and the City Centre while offering easy access of the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
It is one of eight flats situated in a converted former office building and has been finished throughout to an extremely high standard, benefitting from off street parking with secure gated entry and uPVC double glazing.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating D.
- Convenient Location for City Centre and M1/ M69 Access
- Recently Converted and Finished to a High Standard Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven and Hob
- Contemporary Bathroom with Shower
- Large Living Room
- One Off Street Parking Space with Secure Gated Entry
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Electric Heating
This beautiful, bright and airy, first floor flat is ideally located in the popular West End close to local amenities and within walking distance of the City Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital and the Braunstone Gate shopping parade.
The property has recently been converted from former offices and has been finished to a very high standard throughout, benefitting from uPVC double glazing, wooden flooring, a modern kitchen and bathroom and secure off street parking to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal Entrance with intercom system
* Spacious, bright Lounge Diner with high ceiling, two windows, TV aerial point and wooden flooring
* Large Kitchen furnished with a range of white high gloss wall and base units, breakfast bar, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and tiled floor
* Generous Master Bedroom with TV aerial point and wooden flooring
* Well proportioned Double Bedroom with TV aerial point and wooden flooring
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high quality finish.
There is one off street parking space per apartment to the rear of the property, accessed via secure gated entry and further on street parking available on Mostyn Street.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144.00. (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.