A BRAND NEW three bedroom, semi- detached property located in a highly desirable development in Loughborough.
Neutrally decorated throughout and finished to a high standard, this home also benefits from gas central heating via a combination boiler and uPVC double glazing.
There is off street parking for 2 vehicles as well as a generous sized, enclosed garden to the rear.
Available end of November 2017.
The property has an EPC rating of B, awaiting Council Tax banding.
- Brand New Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with Patio Doors to Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Lamona Appliances
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Enclosed Rear Garden Offroad Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Professionals Only
- Available From End of November
This well proportioned, three bedroom, new build, semi- detached property boasts a high quality finish throughout and is located in a highly popular development in Loughborough.
The property’s location is ideal for access to the M1 motorway for commuting, as well as being ideally situated for Loughborough University and Loughborough train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite, vanity mirror, chrome towel ring and coordinating toilet roll holder
* Large Lounge with patio doors to the garden at the rear, TV aerial point and telephone socket
* Modern kitchen diner with integrated Lamona appliances provided, including integrated electric oven/ grill and 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, washing machine, dish washer, larder fridge and freezer
* Two Spacious Double Bedrooms, both with fitted built in wardrobes with mirrored glass doors, master with TV aerial point and telephone socket
* Third Single Bedroom to the front of the property
* Family Bathroom with contemporary 3 piece bathroom suite including bath with thermostatic shower overhead, heated towel rail, chrome towel ring and toilet roll holder
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and patio area lit by external coach lamp
* Fully uPVC double glazed throughout with gas central heating/ hot water via a combi boiler
* Ceramic floor tiles to Kitchen Diner and Bathrooms, carpet to Bedrooms and Living Room
* Chrome curtain poles provided in all Bedrooms and Living Room, blinds to Bathroom and Kitchen
***Please note images are indicative only and not specific to plot.***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £925
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.