This one bedroom, first floor apartment is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from Braunstone Gate shopping parade. The accommodation is unfurnished and consists of a good sized double bedroom, a spacious living room and kitchen with one bathroom, complete with a white suite and shower cubicle.
Available Mid December
- Sole App Fee £175 +VAT (£210 including VAT)
- Additional App £75pp+VAT (£90 including VAT)
- First Floor
- Secure Gated Entry
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Lounge Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Available Mid December
This second floor apartment is ideally located in the popular West End close to local amenities and within walking distance to sites such as DMU and the Leicester Royal Hospital. The property has a modern kitchen, bathroom and living space and is just minutes away Braunstone Gate shopping parade.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via an attractive spiral staircase (with storage space upon entry)
* One good sized double bedroom
* Spacious lounge diner area
* Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven with electric hob and extractor fan
* Bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, including double shower cubical
Professionals Only, No Children, Smokers or Pets.
Available Mid December
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £712.50
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.