A three bedroom detached house situated in the exclusive and highly sought after development of Freemens Meadow. This house offers spacious living accommodation with 2 balcony’s and scenic views.
Close to DMU, the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting, this property would make an excellent home.
The property is offered furnished with kitchen appliances provided.
EPC rating of B and a Council tax band of B
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Built in Oven & Hob
- Integrated Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher Included
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Close to City Centre & Motorway Network
- Gas Central Heating
- Available Now
A three bedroom, three storey detached house in the popular Freemens Meadow development, that has been recently redecorated to give a fresh, neutral feel.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Two double Bedrooms on the ground floor both furnished with beds a bedside cabinets and wardrobes.
* Modern bathroom with a white 4 piece Suite
* Stairs leading to the first floor with spacious Kitchen/Dinning room offering a range of built in Appliances including Oven and Hob, Integrated Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher. Furnished with a glass dinning table and 3 chairs.
*Living room furnished with 2 sofa’s, rug, cushions and lamp along with the wall mounted TV.
*Small study on the second floor, furnished with desk and chair.
*Double bedroom on the second floor furnished with bed, bedside table and wardrobe.
*A contemporary Bathroom with a modern white Bath, WC and wash hand basin on the second floor.
* Secure Allocated Off Street Parking
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1725
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.