Built in 2009 by George Wimpey, this magnificent three storey modern semi detached townhouse, quietly positioned in the corner of a superb gated development offers two secure parking spaces as well as an integral converted garage and a delightful and peaceful walled garden. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms plus an additional study
ursery, two en suites and first floor living room.
This property is Band E for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of D.
Available end of February 2018.
- Three Storey Townhouse
- Secure Gated Development
- Four/ Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms Including Two Ensuites
- First Floor Living Room
- Integral Garage Converted to Office and Storage Space
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to City Centre and Leicester Train Station
A very well presented three storey semi detached townhouse, located in the heart of Stoneygate offering fabulous family living space within a secure gated development. This unique home is conveniently located for local shops, popular schooling and is easily accessible for the train station and city centre.
The property is well presented throughout, offering neutral decor and well proportioned rooms.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Two Parking Spaces to the front of the property, one in front of the garage and an additional gravelled space to the side
* Entrance Hallway with contemporary gloss tiled flooring, alarm panel, fuse box, panelled radiator, chrome switch plates, electric sockets, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard and with access to downstairs WC and integral garage
* Downstairs WC with obscure glazed window to side elevation, low flush WC, Roca pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, contemporary mosaic half tiled walls and tiled flooring carrying through from hall
* Converted Integral Garage, providing a useful office space/ snug to the rear, whilst retaining storage space to the front, accessed via the up and over garage door
* Breakfast Kitchen with contemporary fitted high gloss units including wall, drawer and base level cupboards with chrome handles, and a range of integrated appliances including Zanussi chrome gas oven and grill, four ring hob, stainless steel splashback, integrated bottle storage, Zanussi dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
* First Floor Living Room looking out over the walled garden, with double glazed window and double doors to Juliette balcony at the rear elevation
* Bedroom Two, double bedroom with double glazed doors to front elevation Juliette balcony surveying the courtyard setting and ensuite with Roca low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and recessed corner glazed shower enclosure and chrome shower fitting
* Bedroom Five/ Study with double glazed window to front elevation
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,500
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.