**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
This magnificent three storey modern semi detached townhouse, quietly positioned in the corner of a superb gated development offers two secure parking spaces as well as an integral converted garage and a delightful and peaceful walled garden. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms plus an additional study
ursery, two en suites and first floor living room.
This property is Council Tax Band E and EPC rating C.
Available from start of April.
Minimum 12 month tenancy agreement.
Professionals only, pets considered for an extra £25 per month per pet.
- Three Storey Townhouse
- Secure Gated Development
- Four/ Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms Including Two Ensuites
- First Floor Living Room
- Integral Garage Converted to Office and Storage Space
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to City Centre and Leicester Train Station
A very well presented three storey semi detached townhouse, located in the heart of Stoneygate offering fabulous family living space within a secure gated development. This unique home is conveniently located for local shops, popular schooling and is easily accessible for the train station and city centre.
The property is well presented throughout, offering neutral decor and well proportioned rooms.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Two Parking Spaces to the front of the property, one in front of the garage and an additional gravelled space to the side
* Entrance Hallway with contemporary gloss tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard and with access to downstairs WC and integral garage
* Downstairs WC with obscure glazed window to side elevation, low flush WC, Roca pedestal wash hand basin, contemporary mosaic half tiled walls and tiled flooring.
* Converted Integral Garage, providing a useful office space/ snug to the rear, whilst retaining storage space to the front, accessed via the up and over garage door
* Breakfast Kitchen with contemporary fitted high gloss units including wall, drawer and base level cupboards with chrome handles, and a range of integrated appliances including Zanussi chrome gas oven and grill, four ring hob, stainless steel splashback, integrated bottle storage, Zanussi dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
* First Floor Living Room looking out over the walled garden, with double glazed window and double doors to Juliette balcony at the rear elevation
* Bedroom Two, double bedroom with double glazed doors to front elevation and ensuite with Roca low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and recessed corner glazed shower enclosure and chrome shower fitting
* Bedroom Five/ Study to front elevation
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite with low level WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure with chrome shower fittings
* Bedroom 3 and 4 are to the front elevation of the property
* Pets considered for an extra £25 per month per pet
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com. Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £323.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1615.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.