Located in the highly popular and convenient suburb of Stoneygate offering excellent access to renowned public and private schooling, the City Centre and Train Station. Tastefully refurbished two bedroom penthouse apartment in a stunning renovated Victorian manor house with striking feature stained glass window entrance and additional period features, invites elegant contemporary living in a characterful property. The overall feeling of this delightful stylish property is of light and air with charming features at every turn married with the convenience and comfort of modern living. EPC rating D
- Contemporary penthouse apartment
- Wealth of Victorian features and character
- Fully refurbished
- Very elegant, light and airy
- Reserved parking & visitor parking
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Secure video phone access
- Two bedrooms one as study
- Two bathrooms
- Master suite includes walk in wardrobe
A secure video camera entrance to main building through large traditional timber door into Entrance Hall, up two flights of an elegant, carpeted Victorian staircase with notable period features to a spacious light landing with large feature Velux lantern light over.
Accessed via generous timber door is an L shaped hallway with video entrance intercom, inset spotlights, ceiling pendant, feature ledge shelf, large shelved cloakroom cupboard housing fusebox and TV amplifier – both cupboards with movement sensor inset lights, additional large shelved store cupboard, two radiators and Velux window with blackout blinds to rear aspect.
A bright living area with character pitched roof featuring three Velux windows with blinds, two ceiling light points, radiator, built in cupboards and laminate flooring.
Recently fitted sleek contemporary white gloss fitted floor and wall kitchen units offering a range of larder, cupboard and drawer storage solutions, integrated Neff appliances including an oven with slide and hide door, microwave, four ring induction hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel Franke sink and drainer unit with gully and Grohe mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, frost free fridge freezer, wine cooler and laminate worktops with metro brick splashback. Inset spotlights, under counter lighting, original timber window with secondary internal glazing to front aspect, radiator and timber effect ceramic tiled flooring.
A neat contemporary Tavistock bathroom with inset spotlights, extractor, wall to ceiling tiling, recessed tiled shelving with inset spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, shaving point, tiled flooring and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of concealed flush WC, fitted bath with glass shower panel, contemporary chrome mixer taps and rainhead shower over and Bauhaus wash hand basin set in vanity unit and heated mirror with concealed lighting over.
Inset spotlights, original timber window with secondary internal glazing to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and a range of matte white built in storage units.
The rear of the apartment offers a charming open plan master suite comprising of;
At end of hallway proving a suntrap corner with inset spotlights, and Velux window with blackout blinds to rear aspect leading to;
Walk in Wardrobe
A large Walk in Wardrobe accessed via sliding door with inset movement sensor lights and a range of shelving and hanging units and including a Glo-worm combination boiler inside built in cupboard.
With charming feature Sherringham ventilator dating from early 1800s above window includes chandelier point, original timber window with secondary internal glazing to front aspect and loft access hatch to boarded loft accessed via pull down ladder.
A contemporary Tavistock ensuite with inset spotlights, wall to ceiling tiled walls, recessed tiled shelving with inset spotlight, extractor, chrome heated towel rail and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of concealed flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, mirrored door cabinet with concealed lighting and shower cubicle with large showerhead and Grohe sanitary ware fittings throughout.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 270 5900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond Victoria Park Roundabout remaining on London Road. After cross road traffic lights (Stoughton Road/Knighton Road) take second right, immediately after pedestrian lights, onto Ratcliffe Road where the property can be found on the left hand side.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.