Presented to the market in the highest of standard and situated on a highly desirable road; this five bedroom family home is set in a small courtyard development located in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe. Just minutes’ walk from the popular Royal Oak pub and offering excellent access to the City Centre and M1 & M69 motorways, it makes the perfect family home for any professional.
The property is Band F for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of C. The property can be offered unfurnished, furnished or part-furnished and is available end of June.
- Large Family Home
- Spacious Lounge with French Doors Leading To The Garden
- Five Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, including Ensuite to the Master Bedroom
- Downstairs W/C
- Utility Room
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
- Spacious Office
- Off Road Parking and Single Garage
Located on the ever popular village of Kirby Muxloe, to the West of Leicester City Centre, this spacious property is beautifully presented throughout and finished to a very high standard. All rooms are well proportioned and the property benefits from sealed unit double glazing through out, heated via gas central heating and boasts a slate tiled roof.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Beautifully presented front garden with an array of shrubbery and iron railings.
* Double Doors opening onto a stunning tiled floor entrance hall.
* Spacious Lounge with double glazed French doors leading out to the garden and gas fire.
* Ground floor WC with white traditional heritage suite.
* Spacious study with laminate flooring and telephone socket.
* Large Family Dining Room with laminate flooring.
* Separate utility room with a range of wall and base units, a Bosch Washing Machine, Zanussi tumble dryer, Glow-worm Boiler and a Stainless Steel Sink.
* Breakfast Kitchen with tiled flooring, integrated Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Range Oven with 4 Ring Gas Hob, Hot Plate, Double Oven, Grill and Warming Draw.
* To the First Floor, the Master Bedroom is located to the rear of the property and features two double built in wardrobes with additional storage in the eaves.
* The Master Ensuite shower room houses a triton thermostatic shower, white suite and sky light window.
* Bedrooms Two, Three & Four are all large doubles located at the front of the property. Bedrooms two and three both have a built in wardrobe.
*Bedroom five located at the rear of the property is a single, perfect for the use of an additional office, dressing room or nursery.
* The family bathroom has beautifully tiled flooring and an attractive three piece suite with shower over bath. A large airing cupboard and extractor.
* To the rear of the property there is a well-proportioned, low maintenance garden with a mixture of slabbed patio areas, lawn and established flower beds to either side making it the perfect location for entertaining guests in the summer months.
* There is a single garage with additional off street parking.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.