A south facing, modern penthouse, two bedroom apartment in a sympathetically converted Victorian building in the heart of the highly popular area of Clarendon Park; close to universities, City Centre and popular local schools and just minutes walk from cosmopolitan Queens Road offering a wealth of boutique shops and eateries. This large apartment boasts a light and airy kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated Siemens appliances and granite worktops, an open plan living dining room, two double bedrooms one with en- suite, family bathroom and allocated parking.
- Delightful Victorian Residential Development
- Highly Popular Location situated in the heart of Clarendon Park
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- Granite worktops
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Minutes walk from Cosmopolitan Queens Road.
Accessed via secure phone entry, lift or modern timber staircase up to third floor. A timber door leads into Entrance Hallway with ceiling spotlights, contemporary radiator, fuse board and light oak solid timber doors throughout.
A large, airy, south facing, L-shaped Living/Dining area with high vaulted ceiling, exposed timber beams and large Mezzanine Storage area with lighting, ceiling spotlights, wall lights, four large, south facing timber double glazed windows, two full height contemporary radiators and additional radiator in dining area and hardwood flooring throughout.
Through open archway into a light oak effect Ceasar kitchen with ceiling spotlights, south facing timber framed double glazed window, a range of stylish modern base and drawer units with integrated Seimens appliances including dishwasher, washer/ dryer, fridge/ freezer, oven, four ring electric hob and extractor fan over, microwave, granite worktop with splashbacks, sink and drainer unit with central gully and mixer top over, radiator, tiled flooring and loft access hatch with ample space for storage and housing a Viessmann combi boiler.
Off inner hallway with ceiling spotlights and wall lights, double glazed timber window to front elevation, radiator and with door to en-suite.
Ceiling spotlights, floor to ceiling tiling, three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over and double sized shower cubicle with glass front and chrome heated towel rail.
Off inner hallway a high ceiling Bedroom/Study with ceiling light point, wall light points, timber double glazed sash window to side elevation and radiator.
Off inner hallway, ceiling spotlights, white floor to ceiling tiles, three piece white bathroom suite comprising of tiled panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and chrome heated towel rail, additional loft access hatch and tiled floor.
Ground Rent: £300
Service Charge: £1,543.63
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road, upon reaching the Victoria Park Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Victoria Park Road. At the first traffic light junction turn left onto Queens Road, followed by the fourth left onto Clarendon Park Road where to property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the Agents For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.