A well presented two bedroom fourth floor apartment located in Stoneygate Court within the heart of the highly regarded Stoneygate Conservation Area. Just a few minutes walk from local amenities and within easy reach of Leicester City Centre. The property is light and airy offering spacious living accommodation including living room with open aspect to dining room, newly fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modernised bathroom. The property enjoys superb well kept mature communal grounds and a garage.
EPC Rating C.
- Spacious Accommodation
- Modernised Kitchen And Bathroom
- Close to all Amenities
- Mature Communal Gardens
- Easy Access to Train Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Parking
Ceiling light point, intercom system, electric sockets, BT Point and storage cupboard housing meters.
Ceiling light point, three uPVC double glazed windows, wooden surround fireplace with marble inset tiling, temperature controlled radiator, TV aerial point and electric sockets, double doors leading to:
Ceiling light point, south aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator and electric sockets.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, a range of fitted wall, drawer and base kitchen units, work surface incorporating sink and drainer unit with central gulley and mixer tap over, electric hob with extractor hood over, oven and integrated washing machine, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, double depth built-in wardrobes, electric sockets and TV aerial point.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobe and electric sockets.
Ceiling light point, obscure window, floor to ceiling tiled walls, bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, vanity unit, low flush WC and heated towel rail.
The lease term is 999 years commencing January 2007. Ground Rent, £25 Per Annum, Service Charge £3024 per annum, the service charge includes heating and water charges.
Leave Leicester City Centre on the A6 London Road. The property can be located on the left hand side just after St Johns Road.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively further details can be found on the website and you may register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.