On offer is this charming three storey, three bedroom town house within the popular David Wilson built Kibworth Meadows. The spacious accommodation comprises of; a large living area, modern kitchen diner, downstairs WC, three double bedrooms, the master benefiting from an Ensuite and fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and a driveway and garage providing ample off road parking space. Located well within the catchment area for the Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Church of England Primary School and The Robert Smyth Academy, the property is an ideal family home. EPC rating B.
- Great family home located within the popular Kibworth Beauchamp
- Three bedrooms
- Dining kitchen
- Parking for up to three cars*Ensuite
- Catchment for Ofsted 'Outstanding' Schools
Entrance via timber door with glazed inserts and chrome fittings
The light and airy space comprises of; pendant light, front aspect double glazed UPVC bay window, radiator, television and phone line sockets, carpet laid and door leading to;
Inset ceiling lights, wooden fitted wall and base units one of which houses the Ideal Combi Boiler, integrated six ring gas hob, electric oven with hood over and dishwasher, inset stainless steel sink with pull down spray tap, recess for washing machine and freestanding Samsung fridge freezer, rear aspect double glazed windows, chequered tile flooring, french doors leading to the rear garden and door leading to downstairs W/C
Inset spotlights, low flush WC, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome pillar taps, tiled splash back and chequered tiled flooring.
Chandelier point, rear aspect double glazed UPVC windows, radiator, double fitted wardrobe and carpet laid to floor.
Chandelier point, front aspect UPVC double glazed lattice window, radiator and carpet laid to floor.
Inset spotlights, part tiled walls, bathroom suite consisting of; low flush W/C, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome pillar taps and a fitted bath with glass shower panel with chrome shower over, chrome heated towel rail and tiles laid to floor.
Located on the second floor, the master suite comprises of; sunken inset spotlights, dual aspect double glazed UPVC windows, front and side, providing an abundance of natural light, a wooden five door fitted wardrobe with full length mirror, loft hatch, carpet laid to floor and a timber door leading to;
Inset sunken spotlights, part tiled floor, three piece suite comprising of; low flush W/C, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome pillar taps and a shower cubicle with chrome shower head and controls, radiator,
To the front of the property is shrubbery, a paved step to front door and to the side and rear a driveway for multiple vehicles leads to a detached brick built up and over garage. The rear garden consists of a paved area for seating and al fresco dining, bedding and a lawned space.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Continuing along the A6 from Oadby on to Leicester Road, take the second exit at the roundabout on to Wistow Road, take a left on to Barnards Way, left on to Millday Close and right on to Dairy Way where the property can be located by the agents For Sale board. Sat Nav ref; LE8 0SN
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.