Offered to the market on a furnished or unfurnished basis this three bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a spacious corner plot in the highly sought after location of Evington. Offering excellent access to the amenities of Stoneygate and Evington Village as well as good transport links to Oadby and the City Centre.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band D for Council Tax.
The property is avaliable from mid november.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers and maximum 2 children.
- Two Double & One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Bath and Shower Overhead
- Large Living Room
- Kitchen Diner with appliances
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Single Garage
- Off-road Parking
- Patio Area to Side of Bungalow
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
A well proportioned, three bedroom bungalow, located in the heart of the ever popular area of Evington, within easy reach of Leicester City Centre and the Leicester General Hospital, making this an ideal home for professionals or families.
The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and off road parking on the driveway, as well as a single, brick built garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Tarmacked Driveway offering off- road parking for two vehicles
* Tiled Entrance Porch providing useful shoe storage
* Entrance Hall with access to a WC
* Spacious Kitchen Diner with appliances provided, including fridge freezer, oven and hob, wall mounted grill and washing machine. There is a uPVC double glazed door leading off the kitchen, offering access to the side patio and garage
* Large Lounge with full length uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, currently furnished with two black leather effect sofas, a dining table and chairs, a coffee table, a TV unit and a sideboard
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes, dressing table and mirror, metal framed double bed, bedside table and french doors out on to the garden
* Second Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes, double bed and occasional table, overlooking the garden
* Third Bedroom/ Study/ Dressing Room with built in wardrobes and free standing full length mirror
* Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath with thermostatic shower overhead
* Single, brick built garage with pedestrian door to the rear
* Slabbed Patio Area to the side of the property with a shed for additional storage
* Lawned Rear Garden with established trees and plants to the borders
The property is currently furnished, however the landlords are flexible and willing to remove items at the request of applicants.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.