Formally the site of Enderby Boot and Shoe Works, now newly refurbished three storey town houses available now. The development is situated between King Street and George Street in the popular village of Enderby, to the south west of Leicester with convenient access to both M69 and M1 motorways.
This modern conversion offers two/three bedrooms, two bathrooms, living/dining/kitchen area and allocated courtyard parking.
The property has an EPC rating of B, awaiting Council Tax banding.
- Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Kitchen Diner With Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Courtyard Parking for One Vehicle
A modern conversion of the former factory building fronting King Street in the heart of the popular village of Enderby offering convenient access to both M69 and M1 motorways.
The town of Narborough and the city of Leicester with mainline rail connections to London and the North lie nearby as does
Fosse Park, Grove Business Park and blue chip employers such as Next PLC and Santander on the edge of the village.
This charming three storey town house has uPVC double glazed windows fitted throughout, gas central heating and allocated courtyard parking accessed off George Street.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* On the ground floor is a large open plan living/dining/kitchen with timber effect laminate flooring, stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated Caple appliances including washing machine, oven, four ring hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer and wood effect laminate worktop and large storeroom
*The first floor comprises of Lounge/double bedroom to the rear of the property overlooking the courtyard, bedroom two, a double to the front of the property and the family bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite with shower cubicle
*The second floor houses the master suite with built in storage in the bedroom and an airing cupboard housing the boiler off the ensuite bathroom, which is furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath with shower over.
***Please note images are indicative only and not specific to plot.***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £825
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.