**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
Formally the site of Enderby Boot and Shoe Works now a build to rent two bedroom apartment situated on George Street in the popular village of Enderby, to the south west of Leicester with convenient access to both M69 and M1 motorways.
This modern build offers two bedrooms, bathroom, living/dining/kitchen area and allocated courtyard parking.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Available mid November.
- Second Floor Apartment
- Offered Unfurnished
- Electric Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Courtyard Parking
A modern conversion of the former factory building between King Street and George Street in the heart of the popular village of Enderby offering convenient access to both M69 and M1 motorways.
The town of Narborough and the city of Leicester with mainline rail connections to London and the North lie nearby as does
Fosse Park, Grove Business Park and blue chip employers such as Next PLC and Santander on the edge of the village.
This charming newly built second floor apartment has uPVC double glazed windows fitted throughout, electric heating and allocated courtyard parking accessed off George Street.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A large open plan living/dining/kitchen with timber laminate flooring, integrated Caple sink/drainer unit with mixer taps, washing machine, oven, four ring hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer and wood effect laminate worktop and large storeroom
*Two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments To The Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £150.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £750.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.