Formally the site of Enderby Boot and Shoe Works now new build one bedroom apartments available now. The development is situated between King Street and George Street in the popular village of Enderby, to the south west of Leicester with convenient access to both M69 and M1 motorways.
This modern build offers one bedroom, one bathroom, living/dining/kitchen area and allocated courtyard parking space.
The property is awaiting Council Tax banding and has an EPC rating of C
- Second Floor Apartment
- Offered Unfurnished
- Electric Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- One Bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Courtyard Parking
A modern conversion of the former factory building between King Street and George Street in the heart of the popular village of Enderby offering convenient access to both M69 and M1 motorways.
The town of Narborough and the city of Leicester with mainline rail connections to London and the North lie nearby as does
Fosse Park, Grove Business Park and blue chip employers such as Next PLC and Santander on the edge of the village.
This charming newly built second floor apartment has uPVC double glazed windows fitted throughout, electrical heating and allocated courtyard parking accessed off George Street.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A large open plan living/dining/kitchen with timber laminate effect flooring, integrated Caple sink/drainer unit with mixer taps, washing machine, oven, four ring hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer and wood effect laminate worktop
*One double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.