A high specification, deluxe first floor apartment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio. A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of the City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction.
This stunning apartment consists of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living/kitchen.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Available Early August 2022.
- Large Living/Kitchen
- Deluxe First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Villery & Boch Sanitaryware
- Top Quality Integrated Appliances
- Close to Oadby Town Centre
- Easy Access to City Centre & Countryside
A high specification refurbishment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio offering elegant contemporary living in a popular location.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction, with easy access to city centre via A6 and public transport.
This deluxe first floor apartment has LED lighting throughout, Chiltern Regency Carefree carpets in the bedrooms and wood effect linoleum in the bathrooms and living/kitchen.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Double Master Bedroom with satin chrome curtain poles and wall mounted TV aerial socket
* Ensuite shower room furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower
* Second Double Bedroom overlooking London Road, with satin chrome curtain pole
* Family Bathroom with Jack and Jill doors to bedroom two and living/kitchen, furnished with a white, three piece Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite, including bath with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower over
*Large open plan living/kitchen with breakfast bar, Miele ceramic hob, Neff integrated electric oven, Kenwood dishwasher, Beko 70/30 frost free fridge/freezer, integrated Hoover 8kg washer dryer and metal slatted blinds.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £196.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £980.00
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme