A high specification, deluxe first floor apartment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction.
This stunning apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and large open plan living/kitchen.
The property has an EPC rating of E and we are awaiting Council Tax banding.
- High Specification Refurbishment
- Deluxe First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms Including Ensuite to Master
- Villery & Boch Sanitaryware
- Large Living/Kitchen
- Top Quality Integrated Appliances
- Close to Oadby Town Centre
- Easy Access to City Centre & Countryside
A high specification refurbishment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio offering elegant contemporary living in a popular location.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction, with easy access to city centre via A6 and public transport.
This deluxe first floor apartment has LED lighting throughout, Chiltern Regency Carefree carpets in the bedrooms and wood effect linoleum in the bathrooms and living/kitchen.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Double Master Bedroom with satin chrome curtain poles and wall mounted TV aerial socket
* Ensuite shower room furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower
* Second Double Bedroom overlooking London Road, with satin chrome curtain pole
* Family Bathroom with Jack and Jill doors to bedroom two and living/kitchen, furnished with a white, three piece Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite, including bath with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower over
*Large open plan living/kitchen with breakfast bar, Miele ceramic hob, Neff integrated electric oven, Kenwood dishwasher, Beko 70/30 frost free fridge/freezer, integrated Hoover 8kg washer dryer and metal slated blinds.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £975
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.