A high specification, deluxe duplex apartment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction.
This stunning apartment comprises of one double bedroom on the ground floor, two bathrooms and large open plan living/kitchen. It also benefits from a further room on the Mezzanine which would be used as a second bedroom or office.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Available End of August.
- Luxury Duplex First Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
- Large Living/Kitchen
- High Quality Integrated Appliances
- Close to Oadby Town Centre
- Easy Access to City Centre & Countryside
- Mezzanine double bedroom with Ensuite
A high specification refurbishment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio offering elegant contemporary living.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre and well located for commuters with nearby Leicester Train Station and M1/ M69 junction, with easy access to city centre via A6 and public transport.
This luxury duplex first floor apartment has LED lighting throughout, Chiltern Regency Carefree carpets in bedroom, wood effect linoleum in the bathrooms and living/kitchen.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
*Large open plan living/kitchen with Neff 4 ring cermaic hob, Neff integrated electric oven, Kenwood integrated dishwasher, Beko 70/30 frost free fridge freezer and metal slatted blinds.
*There is a Sharp 10kg freestanding washer dryer in understairs cupboard.
* Double Bedroom to the rear of the property, overlooking the courtyard with satin chrome curtain pole
* Fully tiled family Bathroom furnished with a white three piece Villeroy and Bock bathroom suite, including a bath with a hansgrohe thermostatic shower overhead, chrome heated towel rail and light up mirror above the sink.
* Stairs leading to the Mezzanine Suite, offering a well proportioned room and Ensuite
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to FotheLetting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)rgill Wyatt Limited the Agent’)
– Rent as stipulated in the tenancy agreement
– Holding Deposit: £160.00. Equivalent to 1 week’s rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801.00. Equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Payment of locksmith (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request.
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.