A high specification, deluxe two bedroom apartment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction.
This stunning apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and large open plan living/kitchen.
The property Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Available Middle of August.
- Luxury Courtyard First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Villery & Boch Sanitaryware
- Large Living/Kitchen
- Top Quality Integrated Appliances
- Parking Space
- Close to Oadby Town Centre
A high specification refurbishment of Victorian Houses designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio offers elegant contemporary living in a characterful property.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction, with easy access to city centre via A6 and public transport.
This luxury courtyard first floor apartment has LED lighting throughout, Chiltern Regency Carefree carpets in bedrooms, wood effect linoleum in bathrooms and oak flooring in living kitchen and hallway.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Two double bedrooms with satin chrome curtain poles
* Spacious Rocca master ensuite – shower cubicle with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower
*Family bathroom, Villeroy & Boch with Hansgrohe mains shower – Hoover 8kg washer dryer and boiler located in bathroom in a cupboard
*Large open plan living/kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated 5 ring Neff gas burner, Neff electric oven, Kenwood integrated dishwasher, Beko 70/30 frost free fridge freezer and metal slated blinds.
*Parking space accessed via rear yard
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.