A spacious two bedroom second floor apartment located in Stoneygate Court within the heart of the highly regarded city suburb of Stoneygate. Just a few minutes walk of local amenities and services in both Stoneygate and neighbouring Clarendon Park, and easy reach of Leicester City Centre. The property is light and airy offering versatile living accommodation including living room with open aspect to dining room, refitted kitchen, two bedrooms and fitted bathroom. The property enjoys superb well kept mature communal grounds, communal parking and benefits from a private garage.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Double Glazed
- Close to University and Hospitals
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Garage with Electric Door
- Close to Amenities
- Easy Access to Train Station
Ceiling light point, electric sockets, storage cupboard housing meters and a further storage cupboard
Ceiling light point, three uPVC double glazed windows, covered fireplace with timber mantle and marble surround, radiator, TV aerial point, BT point and electric sockets.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, radiator and electric sockets.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, a range of fitted wall, drawer and base kitchen units, worksurface incorporating sink and drainer unit with central gulley and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric hob with extractor hood over, double oven and recess for dishwasher and washing machine and plumbing for American style fridge freezer.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, double depth built-in wardrobes and dressing table, electric sockets and TV aerial point.
Ceiling light point, obscure window, floor to ceiling tiled walls, bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and heated towel rail.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobe and electric sockets.
The lease term is 999 years commencing January 2007. The ground rent is £25.00 per annum and service charge is £2,975.00 per annum. The Service charge includes gas and water charges.
Leave Leicester City Centre on the A6 London Road. The property can be located on the left hand side just after St Johns Road.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively further details can be found on the website and you may register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.