Situated on a corner plot is this spacious detached family home. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, dining area and conservatory, lounge, utility area, snug and an electric double garage. To the first floor are four bedrooms, a study room which could be used as a fifth bedroom and a family bathroom. This property is located in the sought after area of Oadby which benefits from excellent access to the shops in the parade and a number of highly regarded local schools such as Manor High and Beauchamp College.
EPC – E. Council Tax Band – D
- Family Home Positioned on a Great Plot
- Five Bedrooms
- Close to Oadby Schools; Manor High and Beauchamp College
- Remote Controlled Electric Double Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
Accessed via UPVC double glazed front door, spotlights, wooden flooring, cloakroom containing utility meters and wooden glass panel doors leading to;
UPVC double glazed lattice side aspect bay window as well as front aspect UPVC double glazed lattice window, chandelier light point, temperature controlled radiator, wall mounted electric fire, TV and phone line sockets, carpet laid to floor.
Wooden glass panel door leading into dining area, uPVC double glazed front and side aspect windows, spotlights, Ceramic tiles laid to floor, 5 hob gas range cooker with canopy extractor, full range of fitted kitchen units with worktops, walk in pantry, fully tiled walls, Beko fridge and washing machine.
Wood panel door, spotlights, white two piece suite including pedestal sink with stainless steel mixer tap, Worcester and Bosch wall mounted combi boiler
UPVC double glazed rear and side aspect lattice windows, two ceiling lights, temperature controlled radiator, wooden flooring and UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
Sliding UPVC double glazed doors, spotlights, wooden panel door leading to garage and UPVC door leading to garden.
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, loft hatch, wooden panel doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom, temperature controlled radiator, ceiling light, carpet laid to floor.
Pendant ceiling light, artex ceiling, front and side aspect UPVC double glazed lattice windows, wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor and feature wallpapered wall.
Spotlights, wooden fitted wardrobes, front aspect UPVC double glazed lattice window, vertical blinds, wall mounted radiator and carpet laid to floor.
Spotlights, wooden fitted wardrobes, wooden wall mounted shelving, front aspect UPVC double glazed lattice window, vertical blinds, wall mounted radiator and carpet laid to floor.
Side aspect UPVC double glazed lattice windows, wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor.
Spotlights, side aspect UPVC double glazed lattice window, carpet laid to floor.
UPVC double glazed lattice rear aspect frosted window, stainless steel wall mounted heated towel rail, x4 spotlights, Ceramic tiled floor, full tiled walls, 4 piece bathroom suite, including a separate bath with stainless steel mixer tap, Walk in shower cubicle, low level W/C and pedestal wash basin with stainless steel mixer tap.
Lawned enclosed rear garden with steps to further turfed area and door leading into double garage, gate to side access.
Double Garage featuring electric up and over door, electric power point for lighting, plumbing for washing machine, Internal door which leads to rear garden and second door leading to conservatory.
Leaving the Leicester City Centre taking the A6 London Road continue straight over at the Racecourse roundabout and take the first left onto Stoughton Drive South. Continuing along take the second right onto Manor Road, Right onto Uplands Road and left on to Wayside Drive.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.