A first floor recently renovated one bedroom property in the heart of the popular Stoneygate.
Consisting of a great sized living area, large bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a modern bathroom and fitted kitchen diner,
Positioned with great transport links, City Centre bus routes and close to Leicester Station, the property is great for any young professional.
Council Tax Band – A
- One Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom & Ensuite
- Renovated Kitchen with White Goods
- Can Be Fully Furnished
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
- Council Tax Band A
- Available Now
This first floor apartment is located in the ever popular Stoneygate. Located off London Road, on the tree lined Sandown Road, is a large recently renovated one bedroom apartment.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A welcoming entrance hall with three large upvc double glazed windows
* A double bedroom, benefiting from large fitted wardrobes
* A modern kitchen/diner with wall and floor base units with fitted Neff and Samsung appliances.
* Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, Villeroy and Boch bath and Gerebit toilet
* Within close proximity to the City Centre, Leicester Station, Queens Road & Allandale Road
Unfortunately no pets, smokers or children allowed.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 +VAT (£210 including VAT) fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful
£75 +VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 +VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £775
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.