This large, first floor flat has been recently renovated throughout, located within Leicester’s West End in the well renowned Fosse Building. The apartment is finished to a high specification throughout complimenting the light and spacious living accommodation. Close to the City Centre and excellent M1/M69 links the property is ideal for a young family or professional couple. Outside there is landscaped communal areas and a gated car park with secure private off-road parking for one vehicle.
EPC rating C & Council Tax band C. Available Now
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Large Living Space
- Recently Refurbished
- Gated Parking
- First Floor
- Close to the City
- Well Renowned Development
- Available Now
A large first floor recently refurbished flat located within Leicester’s ever popular West End in the well renowned Fosse Building. Providing close links to Leicester City Centre, the vibrant Narborough Road and excellent M1/M69 links the property is ideal for any young family or professional couple.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large Living/ Dining Room
* Open Kitchen with appliances including a Smeg fridge freezer and integrated oven and hob
* Three Double Bedrooms
*Balcony off the master bedroom as well as an Ensuite.
* Family Bathroom with white 4 piece bathroom suite, including separate shower
* Secure Gated Parking
* Landscaped Communal Gardens
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£175 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £175 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £975
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.