Perfect sized detached family home set upon a large plot in the sought after Oadby Grange Estate. Well within the catchment area of the renowned Oadby schools and a wealth of local shops and amenities, the property is ideal for any family. The property briefly comprises of; two reception rooms, large kitchen, well proportioned bedrooms, an electric garage door, large, private rear garden with potential to extend subject to local authority planning.
EPC rating ?
- *Family Home Positioned on a Great Plot
- *Four Bedrooms
- *Close to Oadby Schools; Woodland Grange, Manor High and Beauchamp College
- *Remote Controlled Electric Garage
- *Room To Extend
- *Landscaped Gardens
Accessed via UPVC double glazed front door, ceiling light point, staircase leading to first floor living accommodation, wall mounted alarm system, radiator and timber doors leading to;
Ceiling light point, double glazed UPVC lattice windows to rear aspect, large wall mounted radiator, gas fire place with timber mantel, marble surround and hearth and arch way leading through to;
Ceiling chandelier point and double glazed sliding doors in to rear garden.
Ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed lattice bay window to front aspect, fitted wall and base kitchen units offering a range of storage solutions, laminate rolled edge worktops, tiled splashbacks, radiator, laminate flooring, integrated four ring gas hob, integrated electric oven with extractor fan over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit with gully and mixer tap over and plumbing and recess for dishwasher and fridge.
Ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed door to garden, wall mounted storage units, plumbing and electric sockets for appliances and laminate flooring.
Ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator, ceramic pedestal sink and low flush WC.
Ceiling light point, timber doors leading to bedrooms and an airing cupboard housing a brand new Worcester Bosch combination boiler.
Ceiling lightpoint, UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, large double fitted wardrobes, TV aerial point and timber door leading to;
Recently upgraded ensuite with half tiled walls and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of; wash hand basin set in vanity unit with chrome mixer tap over, low flush WC, power shower within floor to ceiling tiled and glass cubicle and tiled flooring.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and bath with chrome taps, part tiled walls, ceiling light fitment, radiator and UPVC double glazed lattice windows to rear aspect.
Ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, and large fitted wardrobes.
Ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator and large fitted wardrobes.
Ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect and radiator
Large electric up and over steel garage door, wall mounted fuse box and electric sockets.
Tarmacked drive way for two cars and lawned area to the front. To the rear of the property is a large, private lawned area, hedged boundaries, paved patio area with shed on hard standing.
Large potential building/extension plot to the side of the property, subject to obtaining planning permission from the local authority.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Taking the A6 Harborough Road continue to the Oadby Grange Roundabout and take the first exit on to Florence Wragg Way Road and then the third right onto Hill Field where the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by Agent’s For Sale board. SAT NAV – LE2 4RW
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.