A charming two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within the highly sought after location of Oadby. Offering excellent access to all local amenities, great transport links in to the city centre and excellent local schooling. The accommodation comprises of a living room, kitchen leading to a conservatory, two great sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a large driveway, a garage and an extensive rear garden. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the property would profit from a slight renovation. EPC rating D.
- Two Bedroom
- Bay Fronted
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Convenient Location
- Generous Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
- Room for Improvement
Enter via a UPVC double glazed front door in to the brick built porch ceiling light and timber door leading to the entrance hall. Ceiling light, radiator, timber doors to rooms and a storage cupboard housing the consumer unit and utility meters.
Chandelier point, coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed lattice bay window to front elevation, gas fire place with mahogany mantle piece and marble surround and radiator.
Inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed lattice window to side elevation, fitted kitchen with an abundance of wall and base units providing ample storage space including housing for the combi boiler, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integral oven, gas four ring hob and extractor hood over, tiled splash backs, recesses for both a washing machine and a fridge freezer, laminate flooring and an arch way leading to the conservatory;
Ceiling light point, double glazed lattice window to front elevation, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Inset ceiling spotlights, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled walls, low flush W/C, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome pillar taps and a fitted bath with glass shower panel with shower over and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway providing ample off road parking space and a detached garage with lighting and electricity. To the rear is an extensive, private lawned garden, hedged boundaries, mature shrubbery and a paved patio area providing an excellent outside space.
The property is currently tenanted until October 2018.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Leave Leicester on the A6 towards Oadby. Turn right at the traffic lights onto Brabazon Road continue straight and then take a right turning on to Foxhunter Drive. The property is found on the right hand side and identified by the FW board. Sat Nav Ref – LE2 5FE
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.