Fothergill Wyatt are delighted to bring to the market a fine selection of luxury apartments within, Aria, the distinctive new development of Studio, One and Two bedroom apartments, taking centre stage in the vibrant city of Leicester. Set in a prime location, Aria is perfectly placed for making the most of the shopping, entertainment and transport links.
EPC rating B
- Finished to the Highest Standard
- Concierge Service
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Anticipated Rental Yields up to 8%
- Prime City Centre Location
- High Speed WiFi
- Now ready for occupation
Boutique lobby area with inset LED ceiling lights, ambient coved lighting, inset wall lights, seating area, tiled flooring and full time concierge. Access to the living accommodation is via two brushed steel passenger lifts.
From the moment you step into your apartment it is evident that it meets the highest standards of design and quality. Comprising of: recessed ceiling spotlights, video intercom, wood effect flooring, internal doors in grey 3D finish with satin chrome handles leading to;
Open Plan Living Room
The bright and spacious open plan living areas offer the perfect spaces to entertain – comprising of; recessed LED spotlights, walls finished in Dulux Potters Clay 3, wood effect flooring. The kitchens are created with the very best finishes, custom designed soft closing door and drawer units with matt finished base and wall units, Eden white silestone worktops and splashbacks, concealed under unit lighting, integrated Blomberg appliances; 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. All appliances come with a 3 year parts and labour guarantee.
The bedrooms are a private, relaxing sanctuary featuring calming colours, soft carpet underlay and built in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes provide ample space for storage.
Complete with stylish built-in vanity unit, a large wall mounted mirror, a heated towel rail, contemporary Porcelanosa wall and floor tiling, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with a mixer tap and hand held shower attachment and glass/chrome shower door, en-suite shower cubicle with fixed shower head,
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
To request a marketing and investment pack please contact us on 0116 270 5900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
250 Year Lease, ground rent 0.1% p/a of the apartment purchase price. Service charge £1204 – £2019 TBC
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.