An exceptionally well presented and conveniently located first floor, two bedroom flat, benefitting from excellent access to local schooling, public transport links and a range of local amenities.
The property has recently been refurbished and modernised throughout, including a new kitchen, new bathroom, full redecoration and is having new flooring in every room.
The property is Band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of C.
The property is available end of March.
- First Floor Flat
- Fully Modernised and Refurbished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom including Bath with Electric Shower Overhead
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Appliances Included
- New Flooring Throughout
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Double Glazed
- Convenient Location
Well presented and conveniently located, first floor two bedroom flat benefitting from excellent access to local schooling, public transport links and a range of local amenities.
Recently renovated to a high standard, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the finish.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via Entrance Hall with storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank (fitted with a pressure pump to improve hot water pressure) and new wood effect, vinyl flooring
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath with a Triton electric shower overhead and new wood effect vinyl flooring
* Lounge Diner with 2 wood framed, double glazed units providing lots of light, a creda electric storage heater and practical dark wood effect vinyl flooring
* Newly fitted kitchen with a range of white gloss units and drawers with chrome bar handles, wood effect laminate worktop and appliances including integrated, stainless steel, Lamona oven and hot, stainless steel extractor hood, white Indesit fridge freezer, white washing machine and dark wood effect vinyl flooring
* Spacious Master Bedroom with 2 wood framed, double glazed windows, a built in wardrobe with storage cupboard overhead and new neutral, beige flecked carpet
* Second, small Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe with a storage cupboard overhead
* One Allocated Parking Space plus access to ample visitors parking onsite
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £725
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.