A well presented and conveniently located first floor, two bedroom flat, benefitting from excellent access to local schooling, public transport links and a range of local amenities.
The property has recently been refurbished and modernised throughout, including a new kitchen, new bathroom, full redecoration and flooring throughout.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating C.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- First Floor Flat
- Fully Modernised and Refurbished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom including Bath with Electric Shower Overhead
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances Included
- Double Glazed
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Convenient Location
Well presented and conveniently located, first floor two bedroom flat benefitting from excellent access to local schooling, public transport links and a range of local amenities.
Recently renovated to a high standard, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the finish.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via Entrance Hall with storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank (fitted with a pressure pump to improve hot water pressure) and new wood effect, vinyl flooring
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath with a Triton electric shower overhead and new wood effect vinyl flooring
* Lounge Diner with 2 wood framed, double glazed units providing lots of light, a creda electric storage heater and practical dark wood effect vinyl flooring
* Newly fitted kitchen with a range of white gloss units and drawers with chrome bar handles, wood effect laminate worktop and appliances including integrated, stainless steel, Lamona oven and hot, stainless steel extractor hood, white Indesit fridge freezer, white washing machine and dark wood effect vinyl flooring
* Spacious Master Bedroom with 2 wood framed, double glazed windows, a built in wardrobe with storage cupboard overhead and new neutral, beige flecked carpet
* Second, small Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe with a storage cupboard overhead
* One Allocated Parking Space plus access to ample visitors parking onsite
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.