Situated within a select gated development in the heart of Stoneygate is this beautifully presented three storey townhouse consisting of; three bedrooms, three bathrooms, extensive living space, a low maintenance rear garden as well as an integral garage and off road parking. Located close to local amenities such as; Queens Road and Allandale Road shopping streets, local schooling and the A6 with access to the City and Market Harborough. EPC D.
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Select Gated Development
- Two En Suites and Family Bathroom
- Breakfast Kitchen with Electric AGA
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Finished to a Great Standard
Enter through a canopied brick storm porch with outside light, meter cupboards and paved path to the double glazed timber front door. Chandelier light points, Porcelanosa tiles to floor, under stair storage cupboard and integral doors to; downstairs WC, garage and kitchen diner;
Chrome inset sunken spotlights, Porcelanosa floor tiles, fully fitted kitchen with contemporary wall and base units, work surface with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome splash plate, a range of integrated appliances, washing machine, dishwasher and fitted electric AGA with AIMS technology and bespoke extractor fan. Rear aspect double glazed window overlooking rear garden and timber door leading to rear garden.
Tiled flooring, low flush WC, Roca pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back and radiator.
Stairs and Landing
Chandelier point, carpeted stairs continuing to second floor, double glazed doors to front aspect balcony with railed surround and tiles laid to floor.
Chandelier points, timber framed double glazed french doors to Juliet balcony overlooking rear garden, a separate double glazed window. A beautifully presented room with an abundance of light, private views with greenery to the rear, electric sockets and TV aerial point.
Chandelier point, timber framed double glazed window to front elevation, radiator under, electric sockets and TV aerial point, door leading to ensuite:
Chrome inset sunken spotlights, Roca low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome door shower enclosure with chrome thermostatic shower, radiator, contemporary white and black Metro brick tiles.
Two timber framed double glazed windows to rear elevation, two radiators under, TV aerial point, electric sockets, corner door to:
Chrome inset sunken spotlights, Roca low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome thermostatic shower, contemporary tiled enclosure and half tiled walls.
Chrome inset sunken spotlights, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted panelled bath with chrome fitting and hand held shower, half tiled walls, radiator and electric shaver point.
Chandelier point, front aspect double glazed window, radiator under and electric sockets.
Chandelier point, front aspect double glazed window, radiator and electric sockets, built in wardrobe space with raised shelving and hanging rail.
Entrance to the development via secure remote controlled gates, small lawn and established planting, driveway leading to steel up and over garage door.
Low maintenance rear garden with panelled fencing decorated with trellising, bedded edges and slate and stone paved seating area providing an excellent serene and peaceful space.
The property lies within a Conservation area. There is a shared maintenance charge for the development paid toward the upkeep of the courtyard. A fee of £230 per annum is payable to the management company.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and will be accompanied by a member of Fothergill Wyatt’s sales team. Please call the office on 0116 270 5900 to book an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our office on Allandale Road follow the one way system and turn right onto Stoughton Road, At the lights turn left onto London Road (A6) and take the first right onto Knighton Drive. Take the first left onto Elms Road and at the crossroads go straight over Ratcliffe Road and continue along Elms Road. Elm Tree Gardens is the first development on the left hand side.
SAT NAV: LE2 3NG
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.