A three bedroom, semi- detached property benefitting from off road parking and private rear garden. The well proportioned property has recently been redecorated throughout and has had new carpets fitted. The house is located on the popular Evington/ Stoneygate border offering excellent transport links to the city centre.
The property has an EPC Rating of D and is Band B for Council Tax.
The property is available now.
- Located on the Evington/ Stoneygate Border
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms with Interconnecting Doors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Driveway to Accommodate Two Vehicles
- Private Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
This three bedroom, semi- detached property has recently been redecorated throughout and has also had new carpets fitted.
The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and off road parking for at least 2 vehicles on the driveway.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Porch leading to carpeted Hallway, benefiting from useful coat hooks
* Spacious Living Room to the front of the property, with large bay window and double doors leading to the Dining Room
* Dining Room located to the rear of the property with uPVC double glazed door leading out on to the first slabbed patio
* Fitted Kitchen benefitting from a range of wall and base units and drawers, stainless steel sink and a brand new Bush oven
* Large Master Bedroom to the front of the property that benefits from lots of natural light due to the bay window
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property, overlooking the garden, with built in storage cupboard
* Third Single Bedroom/ Study to the front of the property
* Bathroom with modern white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath with a shower overhead
* Large tiered Garden to the rear, benefitting from two slabbed patios, a lawned area to the bottom and additional storage in the shed
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £875
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.