A charming semi detached cottage full of character situated within the popular Evington Village. Consisting of a large entrance hall, good sized living space, a fitted kitchen, separate dining area, three bedrooms, a bathroom and a sizeable garden. Well located close to shops, restaurants and local bus routes in to the City Centre, this property is ideal for any first time buyers or investors. EPC E.
- Semi Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Full of Character
- Located within Evington Village
- Excellent Transport Links
- Internal Inspection Recommended
Entrance via double glazed UPVC front door, chandelier point, radiator, London flag stone tiled floor and timber door leading to;
Wall mounted lights, front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window, cupboard housing meters and consumer unit, radiator, brick built open fire and wooden door leading to;
Track lights, rear aspect timber framed window, fitted kitchen with wooden wall and base units, wooden worktops, inset sink with stainless steel tap, recess for; washing machine and fridge freezer. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and arch way to;
Chandelier point, radiators, rear aspect double doors to garden and recess containing ‘Ideal’ Combi boiler.
Chandelier point, built in wardrobes, hatch to attic, rear aspect double glazed UPVC windows and a radiator.
Chandelier point, front aspect double glazed UPVC windows and a radiator.
Chandelier point, rear aspect double glazed UPVC windows and a radiator.
Wall mounted light points, front aspect obscure double glazed windows, three piece suite consisting of; corner bath with electric power shower over, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator and tiled flooring.
Part paved and lawned large rear garden, brick built walls and a free standing brick shed.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Turn left on Evington Road and continue straight along onto Evington Lane. At the cross road traffic lights continue straight along Evington Lane, turn right on to The Common where the property can be found on the right hand side. Sat Nav Ref; LE5 6EA
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.