A well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat with secure gated entrance, in the popular village of Blaby.
The property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed throughout with a spacious living room and separate kitchen with appliances.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is Council Tax band A.
- Spacious Living Room
- Double Bedroom
- Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas central heating
- Popular Village Location
This spacious one bedroom, ground floor apartment is located behind the Post Office/ Thorntons in the centre of the popular village of Blaby.
The property is in the heart of the village, amongst it’s many shops and restaurants as well as close to The Black Horse and the Fox and Tiger pubs. It is also within walk distance of major bus routes into the city centre & M1/M69 links making it ideal for commuter’s.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a secure gate to communal entrance
* Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, as well as integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and hob
* Spacious Lounge benefitting from from large window in the centre of the room.
* Double Bedroom
* Modern Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising a bath with shower overhead, WC and wash hand basin
Viewings highly recommended, unfortunately no pets or smokers, professionals only.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £713
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.