A charming, beautifully presented bungalow situated in the desirable village of Houghton on the Hill. Located on a large corner plot the property has; a welcoming entrance hall with open staircase, a large living room with dual aspect views, dining kitchen leading to a superb conservatory and three double bedrooms. Outside there are low maintenance gardens and a driveway leading to a double garage. The village enjoys a strong community spirit, with a wide range of local amenities including a post office, two public houses, a salon, village store, a chemist as well as a range of sports facilities. EPC rating D.
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented
- Large Living Space
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Field Views
- Double Garage
- Corner Plot
Accessed via a uPVC double glazed door, windows to front and side aspect and tiled flooring.
Accessed via a timber door, consisting of high ceilings with obscure glazed window providing an abundance of natural light, open wooden staircase, radiator and original solid timber flooring.
Two ceiling light points, embossed ceiling coving, uPVC double glazed windows providing dual aspect views to front and side elevation, fireplace with marble surround and mantlepiece and radiator.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, a full range of fitted wall and base kitchen units providing excellent storage options, breakfast bar, fitted Neff oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, a large dining area and door through to Utility Room consisting of, wall mounted sink and recess’ for all free standing white goods. A further door leads to the large light, south facing conservatory with a wall mounted heater, double French doors out to the patio area and laminate flooring.
Inset ceiling spotlights, floor to ceiling tiled walls, rear and side elevation double glazed windows, four piece bathroom suite consisting of; bath with chrome mixer tap over, low flush WC, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps over and free standing glass shower cubicle with power shower.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, large built in wardrobes providing ample hanging space, radiator and walk in closet with shelving.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelves.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and large built in wardrobes.
The property features a well maintained, low maintenance rear garden with paved and stoned areas combined with mature shrubbery providing an excellent al fresco space, the garden also benefits from views over countryside and a driveway leading to a double garage with electricity.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Leaving the Leicester City Centre via the A47 Humberstone Road keeping on the A47 Uppingham Road. When entering Houghton on the Hill the property can be found on the right hand side and identified by the FW board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.