COMING SOON – Manor Green , Houghton On The Hill, Leicester LE7 9LX
Situated on the periphery of the picturesque East Leicestershire village of Houghton on the Hill is Manor Green, a new and exclusive William Davis development of luxury 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes. On an attractively landscaped site with many plots enjoying rural vistas the development offers fantastic commuter links into Leicester, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray and Uppingham. As a five star builder these William Davis homes are finished to an exceptional standard with a range of high specification fixtures and fittings. With attractive walks, children’s play area, a highly regarded local primary school, local stores and public houses, the village has a thriving community atmosphere which is ideal for everyone. The diversity of the accommodation allows Manor Green to cater for young and old and families in an idyllic rural location. Prices from £220,000 to £550,000.
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Cosy village setting
- Elegant designs and uncompromising quality
- Perfectly placed for commuting to Leicester
- soft furnishing package which includes flooring and window treatments to all plots.
- Part Exchange and Help to Buy available
- 5 Star Builder
- Launching October 2018
Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchens with soft close doors, choice of worktops and matching laminate up-stand. Also includes boiler housing.
Fully fitted quality Symphony base unit with worktop and matching laminate upstand to Utility (where applicable)
Any house over 1500 square feet will have a choice of earth stone work tops.
All appliances are integrated and are SMEG branded
Purchasers will also be able to select their kitchen units and worktop from our range (subject to stage of construction)
Fully integrated SMEG kitchen appliances (excludes Grange Park):
Single Oven (1, 2 & 3 bed properties)
Double Oven (4 & 5 bed properties)
Chimney style cooker hood
Choice of Symphony splashback behind the hob
White PVCu French Doors to outside space
ROCA sanitary ware
Heated Towel Rail
Choice of Porcelanosa tiling
Hand held shower attachment (where applicable)
Lighting and Electrical Specification
TV points to Living Area and all Bedrooms
Light and power to garages
Smoke & Heat detectors
Security Alarms (included in certain properties)
Down lighters to Kitchen Area
High Efficiency Condensing Boilers
HIVE active heating (subject to site)
Landscaped gardens to front and turf to rear
Slabbed area to rear
Secured By Design Front Doors
Tarmac or Blocked paved driveways (subject to site)
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.