An attractive and spacious three storey, Edwardian, semi detached property with large, established rear gardens and off road parking for up to two vehicles. The internal accommodation offers to the ground floor a traditional entrance hall, sitting room, living room and modern dining kitchen with WC. The first floor offers two large double bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master and a family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms can be found to the second floor.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is Band F for Council Tax.
Available for move in end of November 2018.
- Original Architectural Features
- Off Road Parking
- Large Garden to the Rear
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Ideal Family Home
This beautiful, Edwardian, three storey, semi detached property is located on a wide road, in the desirable Stoneygate area, close to the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access in to a part brick, part glazed entrance porch with tiled floor and original stained glass front door
* Entrance Hall with original stained window to side elevation, benefitting from useful coat hooks and walk in closet under the stairs
* Spacious Living Room with bay window to the front of the property.
* Attractive Family Room in the centre of the home benefitting from a fully operational wood burning stove, with double doors leading to the dining kitchen and a door leading out on to the patio area.
* Large Dining Kitchen with tiled floor, dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC double glazed door, and white goods including American style silver Samsung fridge freezer, Envoy gas double oven and hob, silver Bosch dishwasher and white Bosch washing machine
* Groundfloor WC
* To the first floor Master Bedroom overlooking the garden, with decorative cast iron fireplace, furnished with two triple wardrobes, matching chest of drawers, double bed and mattress and bedside table
* En-suite Bathroom with uPVC double glazed window, furnished with a white four piece bathroom suite including a corner bath, bidet, WC and vanity wash hand basin with vanity cupboard.
* Second Double Bedroom to the front of the property, with bay window, two built in wardrobes and shelving and large recessed mirror
* Family Bathroom to the rear of the property with uPVC double glazed window, furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including panelled bath, separate corner shower cubicle and wash hand basin, plus useful linen cupboard
* Separate WC with uPVC double glazed window
* To the second floor, Third Double Bedroom to the front of the property, currently used as a child’s bedroom, with blue wardrobe and shelving unit
* Fourth Double Bedroom to the rear of the property
* Large South Facing Garden to the rear of the property, with paved patio area near the house and steps leading down to a lawn with established flowerbeds with shrubs and trees
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1600
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.