Brooks House, formerly a Victorian residence, is a high specification gated development retaining many of its original features. On offer is a large two double bedroom ground floor apartment which benefits from; an open plan living kitchen, two bedrooms one with en-suite, bathroom and two secure allocated parking spaces. The property is in a exclusive location surrounded by mature trees giving privacy and seclusion yet just a short walk to Oadby Town Centre, local Supermarkets and the main A6.
EPC rating C and Council Tax Band B. Avaliable end of October.
- High Spec Two Bedroom Apartment
- Secure Gated Development
- Contemporary Open Living Kitchen
- Two Parking Spaces
- Great Transport Links To Oadby & Market Harborough
- Integrated White Goods
- Available Now
A large high specification two bedroom property situated within a refurbished former Victorian family home. Constructed in the 19th Century the property benefits from a blend of character with a contemporary twist.
Located in the heart of the ever popular Oadby, the apartment boasts excellent transport links to Leicester City Centre and Market Harborough with regular trains to London St Pancras.
The property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed throughout.
The accommodation briefly consists of;
*A secure gated entrance
*Parking for two cars
*High end finishes throughout including oak flooring as well as decorative coving and architrave
*A bespoke kitchen with quartz work surfaces integral appliances
*A fully tiled bathroom with deluge shower fitting, illuminated mirror and vanity unit
*Two large double bedrooms – the master benefitting from an en suite and fitted wardrobes
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,350
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.