A delightful, two bedroom, semi-detached house situated in the exclusive and highly sought after development of Freemans Meadow. This house offers spacious living accommodation with a sun terrace boasting scenic views.
With great access to M1/M69, close proximity to Leicester City Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Fosse Shopping Park, the property is ideal for young professionals or a family.
The property is offered on an unfurnished basis with kitchen appliances provided.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is band B for Council tax.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Groundfloor WC
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with White Goods Included
- Close to City Centre & Motorway Network
- Gas Central Heating
- Sun Terrace & Rear Garden
- Gated Driveway
- Available now
A two bedroom, two storey semi detached house in the popular Freemens Meadow development, that has been recently refurbished throughout to give a fresh, neutral feel.
The location is close to DMU and the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction for commuting, making this an ideal home for professionals.
The property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
*A Gated Driveway
*A Spacious kitchen diner with all white goods included; Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer, Electric Oven, Gas Hob & Chimney Cooker Hood
*A generous carpeted Living Room featuring double doors leading out to the private lawned rear garden
* Convenient Groundfloor WC
*Two double bedrooms, the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and a sun terrace
*Master bathroom with; Bath with shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,125
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.