A high specification ground floor apartment designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction.
This stunning apartment comprises of one double bedroom, one bathroom and large open plan living/kitchen.
The property is awaiting an EPC rating and Council Tax banding.
- High Specification Refurbishment
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Villery & Boch Sanitaryware
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen
- Top Quality Integrated Appliances
- Close to Oadby Town Centre
- Easy Access to City Centre & Countryside
This beautiful refurbishment has been designed with great attention to detail by award winning Oadby Design Studio offering elegant contemporary living in a popular location.
A short walk from Oadby Town Centre, just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and well located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction, with easy access to city centre via A6 and public transport.
This delightful one bedroom ground floor apartment benefits from LED lighting and wood effect linoleum throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Double Master Bedroom with satin chrome curtain poles
* Shower room furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and slated blinds.
*Large open plan living/kitchen with integrated oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
*The Property also benefits from gas central heating throughout
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £550
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.