The former Wheatsheaf Works Boot and Shoe Factory was built in 1891 and has been transformed into luxury homes. This apartment is situated in the Grade II listed New Jacobean factory building in Quarter Three of this exciting development. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, one double bedroom, a spacious bathroom and a light and airy living kitchen. This property benefits from secure underground parking and access to a communal garden.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is Council Tax Band B.
Property available furnished, unfurnished or part furnished and is available now.
- First Floor Apartment in New Jacobean factory conversion
- One Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobe
- Contemporary Bathroom with Bath with Thermostatic Shower Overhead
- Spacious Living Kitchen with Integrated Oven and Hob
- Secure Underground Parking Space Included
- Access to Attractive Communal Gardens
- Can be Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
- Ideally located for universities, hospitals and amenities
- Under New Home Warranty
Wheatsheaf Works is a high specification conversion scheme set in an iconic building and is conveniently located just a stones throw away from cosmopolitan Queens Road offering boutique shops and eateries. Now the building has been transformed into modern homes by renowned developer Urban Rhythm. This property has been meticulously designed to offer energy efficient and stylish living in this Grade II listed building in Quarter Three.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via communal stairs or lift from the car park or Cowper Street
* Wide Entrance Hall with a built in storage cupboard to the right hand side, voice intercom system and ample space for additional storage
* Large Bathroom furnished with a contemporary white Vitra S20 bathroom suite including wash hand basin, WC and bath with a Grohe thermostatic shower overhead. The bathroom has a ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail and a cupboard housing the heating system, with space and plumbing for a washing machine
* Double Bedroom with white built in double wardrobe, proving both a hanging rail and shelving and benefitting from mirrored doors. The bedroom is currently furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers, bedside table and large mirror
* Spacious Living Kitchen with a range of white gloss wall and base units, wood effect laminate worktop, integrated steel Zanussi electric oven, Zanussi ceramic hob and stainless steel Zanussi extractor hood. There is also a freestanding white Beko fridge freezer (provided for the use of the tenants but will not be maintained by the landlord). The carpeted living area is currently furnished with a two seater sofa, an armchair, a coffee table and 2 side tables, a TV cabinet, a desk and chair and a dining table with 2 chairs and a bench
* There is one allocated parking space in the secure underground carpark (space no 104)
* There is access to the communal roof top garden area with artificial grass, ornamental planting and a covered seating area
***Please note the property is offered unfurnished at £675 per calendar month, but the existing furniture can be included and the property offered furnished for £695 per calendar month.***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £775
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.