This traditional, Victorian terraced property is conveniently located in the popular West End of Leicester, within walking distance of the City Centre and offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
Both the bedrooms are doubles and there are two reception rooms, with the benefit of a low maintenance courtyard garden to the rear. Unfortunately, no pets.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band A for Council Tax.
- Mid Terraced Property in the popular West End
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with White Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Galley Style Kitchen (white goods not included but could be if required)
- Courtyard Garden with Outhouse Storage to the Rear
- Gas Central Heating via a Combi Boiler
- Walking Distance to Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian terraced property, located in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre, as well as the ever popular Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road with their vast array of shops, bars and restaurants.
Neutrally decorated throughout, the property benefits from a modern gas central heating system.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entry in to the Front Reception Room with built in storage cupboard housing the meters
* Second Reception Room leading on to Kitchen, with useful wall mounted floating shelves and large storage cupboard under the stairs
* Fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base cupboards, built in oven and gas hob (no other white goods currently provided but the landlords are willing to potentially provide these if required)
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property
* First Floor Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with electric shower overhead
* Enclosed, low maintenance courtyard garden split over two levels and benefitting from outhouse storage.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £750
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.