A charming well presented three bedroom semi detached home set within the sought after suburb of Knighton. Benefiting from a gated driveway, two fantastic reception rooms, extended kitchen, conservatory, three good sized bedrooms, refurbished shower room, garage and extensive private rear gardens the property is ideal for any young family. Knighton offers an abundance of local amenities as well as recreational facilities and provides fantastic access to the A6, Leicester Mainline Station and excellent local public and private schools.
EPC rating D.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented
- Extended Kitchen
- Sought after location
- Fantastic living space
- Generous bedrooms
- Extensive rear garden
Accessed via opaque glazed oak door, ceiling and wall mounted light points, cupboard housing utility meters, stairs rising to first floor and solid oak flooring.
Chandelier light point, uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation with bay radiator, feature gas fire place with pine surround and tiled hearth, solid oak flooring and double doors through to;
Feature wall lighting, cast iron log burner with tiled surround, radiator and uPVC double glazed doors leading to;
Victorian style conservatory consists of; double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, fitted blinds, French doors to rear garden and oak flooring.
Ceiling light points, uPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, part tiled walls, full range of built in timber base kitchen units, oak work tops, inset ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap over, Kenwood Range cooker with six ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, recess and plumbing for dishwasher, pantry with shelving and tiled flooring.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, picture rail and radiator.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, picture rail, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Recently refurbished to a high standard the contemporary shower room consists of; inset spotlights, uPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, part tiled walls, low flush WC, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, large modern walk in shower with tiled surround, glass screen, ceramic tray and chrome attachment and stylish tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a gated block paved driveway, double opening garage doors and personnel door, with power points, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler.
To the rear is large mature garden providing fantastic outdoor space, the paved patio leads to a dog legged lawned garden with mature boarders and fenced boundaries. At the top of the garden lies a vegetable plot, shed and greenhouse on hard standing.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A594 Welford Road. Continue onto the A5199 taking a left at Brinsmead Road where the property can be found on the left hand side. Sat Nav Ref; LE2 3WB
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.