A charming converted grade II listed coach house laying in a unique position set within the grounds of Belgrave Hall. The accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hall, WC, living room, modern kitchen with feature lantern roof and door to the garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms, the master bedroom boasting built in storage, a second double bedroom and family bathroom. Outside there is secure gated parking and a decked rear garden to the rear. The property is conveniently located close to the thriving Melton Road with a wealth of shops, amenities and excellent transport links to the City Centre. EPC rating E.
- Charming Grade II Listed Property
- Generous Living Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted To A High Standard
- Gated Parking
- Set Within Grounds of Belgrave Hall
- Fantastic First Time Buy or Buy To Let
Accessed via timber door in to the airy welcoming hallway, ceiling pendent lights, stairs leading to first floor and oak doors to living room and;
The contemporary downstairs WC consisting of ceiling spotlights, part ceramic tiled walls, low flush WC, ceramic wash hand basin with Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap with gloss vanity unit and oak laid flooring.
Ceiling pendent light, two timber frame sash windows to both front and rear elevation, oak door to storage cupboard, TV and internet points, underfloor heated oak flooring and tiled steps leading to;
The exquisitely fitted kitchen which boasts excellent dining space consists of an abundance of natural light via the lantern roof, a full range of fitted oak wall and base units with brushed chrome handles, integral Neff washing machine, AEG washing machine, recess for full size fridge freezer and a Stoves oven, black granite effect roll tops with fitted Stoves ceramic hob with extractor hood over, granite effect splash back, recessed stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, pantry with shelving space, glazed timber door to rear yard and underfloor heated ceramic tiled flooring.
Chandelier light point, timber frame sash window to rear elevation, wall mounted heater and large built in wardrobes.
Chandelier light point, timber frame porthole window to front elevation and wall mounted heater.
Ceiling spotlights, timber frame porthole window to front elevation, part tiled walls, fitted three piece suite consisting of a low flush WC, ceramic Duravit wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, gloss vanity unit and tiled splash back, Duravit bath with chrome mixer tap, glass shower screen and chrome shower fitting over and laminate oak effect flooring.
To the front of the property is gated parking for two vehicles. To the rear is a rear yard with paving stones and raised timber decking, ideal for outdoor seating, with a charming outlook on to the grounds of Belgrave Hall, brick built barbeque space and timber fencing as well as a cast iron fence.
Church Lane lies just off the Loughborough Road in the popular area of Belgrave located approximately three quarters of a mile north of Leicester city centre, providing excellent access to the city’s professional quarters, shopping facilities and mainline railway station, whilst being quietly situated within Belgrave Hall Gardens, reputedly planted by John Ellis in 1860, beautifully planted with a variety of shrubs, climbers and magnificent yew trees.
Awaiting lease details.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Continuing along the A6 out of Leicester City centre on to Melton Road, turn left on to Belgrave Road, continue to Thurcaston Road and turn left on to church lane where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Sat Nav Ref; LE4 5PE.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.