A well appointed ground floor apartment in this established purpose built block located in Stoneygate with its wealth of amenities and close to Victoria Park, City Centre, Queens Road, Leicester University and the Train Station. Consisting of; a large lounge with patio doors to the fantastic communal garden, kitchen, shower room and two large double bedrooms with built in storage the property is an ideal buy to let and can be sold with a tenant in situ. The well maintained block boasts a secure entry, lift to all floors, bike store, ample parking with secure electric gates and lovely lawned gardens. EPC E.
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Great Living Space
- Excellent Investment
- Secure Gated Parking
- Well Kept Communal Gardens
- Highly Desirable Location
- Low Service Charge
- Currently Tenanted
Accessed via coded secure communal entry door, stairs and lift and timber front door to;
Ceiling pendant light, laminate flooring and timber doors leading to;
Ceiling pendant light, uPVC double glazed patio door and window to side elevation, also providing access to the south facing communal rear garden, laminate flooring and radiator.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, a full range of fitted gloss wall and base units with brushed chrome handles, recess for washing machine/dish washer and integrated oven, laminate roll top work tops with recessed stainless steel sink, drainer and pillar taps and four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, ceramic tiled splash backs and laminate flooring.
Ceiling pendant light, uPVC double glazed obscure window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Ceiling pendant light, uPVC double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed obscured window to side elevation, part tiled walls, three piece suite consisting of; low flush WC, ceramic pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and an enclosed shower cubicle with glass screen, ceramic tray and chrome fitting, laminate flooring and towel rail.
The property enjoys well kept mature communal grounds with trees and shrubs and large secure gated communal car park.
Awaiting lease details.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leave Leicester City Centre on the A6 London Road. The property can be located on the right hand side just after Stanley Road. Sat Nav Ref; LE2 1ZF.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.