A well presented larger than average one bedroom flat located within the heart of the sought after city suburb of Stoneygate. At over 750sqft the property provides excellent living space, consisting of; large living room, kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. Stoneygate is an ever popular city suburb with transport links to the A6 as well as being close to the fashionable Allandale Road local shopping parade with numerous boutiques, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, salons and delicatessens. EPC E.
- Larger than average one bedroom flat
- Sought after location
- Ideal investment buy
- Over 750sqft of living space
- Contemporary shower room
- Communal outdoor space
- Currently tenanted
Accessed via timber door in to a welcoming airy hallway, ceiling light point, cupboard housing utility meters, large full height storage cupboards and timber door leading to;
The large split level living area consists of; ceiling pendant light point, double glazed dormer window to front elevation, radiator, oak flooring and steps down to a convenient study area.
Ceiling light point, double glazed dormer window to rear elevation, full range of wall and base units providing an abundance of storage space, recess for washing machine and fridge, laminate roll top worktops with four ring ceramic hob and recessed stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap.
Ceiling pendant light point, double glazed window to front elevation, huge built in wardrobes providing excellent storage and hanging space and radiator.
Ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to side elevation, floor to ceiling ceramic wall tiles, three piece suite consisting of; large corner shower cubicle with ceramic tray, tiled surround, glass sliding doors and chrome head, low flush WC and ceramic counter top wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap.
To the front of the property there is off road parking with one allocated parking space and to the rear of the property there is a communal garden with patio area.
Awaiting Lease Details.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving Leicester city centre via the A6 London Road, continue over the Victoria Park Road roundabout before taking the sixth turning on the left onto Stoneygate Road, Ashleigh Court is located on the right hand side of the road as identified by the agents For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.