A charming three bedroom semi detached home within the heart of the popular Oadby Village. Spanning over three floors the accommodation consists of; large lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, three large double bedrooms, WC and a fantastic low maintenance garden. Oadby is a popular village with a wealth of local amenities including The Parade, with numerous shops, restaurants, salons, chemist and post office. Excellent transport links accompany walking distance to local schools making the property ideal for a young family or investment opportunity. EPC E.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Large Living Space
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Attic Conversion
- Wealth of Period Features
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location
- Ideal First Time Buy
Accessed via paved steps the porch consists of; double glazed timber door, ceiling light point and timber door leading to living accommodation.
Ceiling and wall light points, lattice uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, cast iron fireplace with oak surround and tiled hearth, cupboard housing utility meters, radiator and solid oak flooring.
Beamed ceiling, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect mounted wall light points, feature exposed brick wall with recess containing cast iron fuel burner, red quarry floor tiles, staircase leading to first floor living accommodation,
Ceiling light point, timber framed window to rear elevation, full range of wall and base units, oak work tops, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated oven and 4 ring gas burner, tiled splash backs and London flag stone floor tiles.
Ceiling light point, part tiled walls, timber framed obscure windows to side and rear elevations, three piece suite consisting of; low flush WC, ceramic wash hand basin with Edwardian style pillar taps and vanity unit, bathtub with Edwardian style pillar taps, shower head over and glass screen and London flagstone floor tiles.
Double glazed uPVC windows to side and rear elevation, recess and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
Ceiling light point, uPVC lattice double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and large built in storage space.
Ceiling light point, uPVC lattice double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and under stairs built in storage space.
Accessed via a separate staircase the attic room consists of; ceiling light point, uPVC lattice double glazed window to side elevation and a radiator.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden, a paved path and paved steps lead up to a raised lawned area with a further stoned area ideal for seating and a raised timber fence surround.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Taking the A6 Harborough Road continue to the Oadby, take a left on to Regent Street and on the right hand side the property can be identified by the agents for sale board. Sat Nav Ref; LE2 4DN
Additional Fees (Lettings)
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £938
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.