A well appointed three bedroom detached dormer bungalow located within the well sought after Oadby. Consisting of large living space, open kitchen diner, three bedrooms, a modern family bathroom, enclosed rear garden, off road parking and a garage. Oadby boasts a wealth of nearby amenities such as, the Parade with, salons, delicatessens and boutiques along with three mainstream supermarkets, regular bus routes to the City Centre and Leicester Train Station as well as further leisure and recreational facilities. The property provides catchment for Oadby’s highly regarded schools. EPC E.
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Great Living Space
- Modernised Kitchen and Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Catchment For Gartree and Beauchamp
- Ideal Family Home
Accessed via uPVC double glazed front door, ceiling light point, radiator, tiled flooring and timber door to;
Ceiling spotlights, low flush WC, ceramic wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled floor.
Chandelier light point, double glazed uPVC bay window to front aspect, recess with glass shelving and radiator.
Inset ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed door to rear garden, full range of wall and base units with oven, microwave, recess and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, work surfaces with recessed granite effect polycarbonate sink with chrome pillar tap over, Neff five ring gas burner with stainless steel extractor hood over and glass splash back, cupboard housing boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring and opening to dining room.
Inset ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Stylish fitted bathroom consisting of inset ceiling spotlights, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, fitted bathroom suite, Clearwater bath with glass shower screen, tiled surround and shower over, counter top wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Chandelier light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Chandelier light point, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator, eaves storage and laminate flooring.
Chandelier light point, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator and laminate flooring.
To the front is a block paved driveway providing off road parking with flowerbed and inset shrubbery and to the rear is a block paved patio with outside lighting and tap, lawned rear garden, timber fence surround with timber gate leading to further garden area and steps down to garage.
To the rear of the property is a garage with up and over door and power points, the garage is accessed off London Road and on to Mount Road or via the timber gate from the rear garden.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond the Victoria Park Roundabout remaining on the London Road. Continue straight over at the Racecourse roundabout and the set of traffic lights continue along to New Street turning left, turn left on to London Road, left on to Queen Street and left on to the A6 where the property can be found on the left hand side identified by the agents board. Sat Nav Ref; LE2 4LD.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.