A recently renovated studio flat located on the ninth floor of Carrick Point with excellent views overlooking East Leicester and sold with the benefit of a single garage. Conveniently located for the Leicester General Hospital, local amenities and Evington Village this would make both an ideal first time purchase and investment opportunity. The studio flat offers a spacious living/ bedroom area, fitted kitchen and bathroom and benefits from electric heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and ample communal parking. EPC rating D.
- Studio Flat
- Ninth Floor
- Secure Entry
- Single Garage
- Renovated & Modernised
- On Site Caretaker
- Communal Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase
Accessed via timber door in to entrance hall, ceiling pendant light, wall mounted intercom for communal entrance and timber doors leading to living space.
Chandelier light point, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with tasteful window seat below, television socket and opening to;
Recently fitted contemporary kitchen, ceiling light point, fitted wall and base units with brushed chrome handles, integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer and washing machine, granite effect work tops with recessed stainless steel sink and drainer with deck mounted tap, ceramic hob with extractor hood over and breakfast bar with room for seating, part tiled walls, timber door to storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Stylish fitted bathroom consisting of ceiling light point, full tiled walls, three piece fitted suite, low flush WC, ceramic wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity unit, corner shower with glass sliding doors, chrome head and ceramic tray and laminate flooring.
Carrick Point benefits from an on site Caretaker who is present at the development five days a week. Service Charge is £144.5 per month which includes the Ground Rent and buildings insurance.
Carrick Point is located in the popular city suburb of Evington close to Evington Park, Evington village and Leicester General Hospital. In addition it offers great access to the city centre via frequent bus routes.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Turn left on Evington Road and continue straight along onto Evington Lane. At the cross road traffic lights turn left on to Wakerley Road and continue over a further set of cross road traffic lights and then take the first right on to Falmouth Road where Carrick Point can be found on the right hand side.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.