A well presented, furnished, three double bedroom student terrace in the heart of Clarendon Park. The property is within walking distance of the Queens Road shops and restaurants and provides easy access to the University of Leicester, Leicester City Centre and the Train Station.
There is on street parking available and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
The property is band B for Council Tax (full time students are exempt from Council Tax) and has an EPC rating of D.
The property is available from July 2019 at £85 per person, per week.
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing to the Rear of the Property
- One Reception Room
- Three Double Bedrooms (One on the Ground Floor)
- First Floor Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower
- Kitchen With White Goods Included
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- £85 PPPW
A well-presented three bedroom terraced student property in the ever popular Clarendon Park with modern kitchen and first floor bathroom, offering excellent access to the University of Leicester, the City Centre, and a range of local amenities.
The property has uPVC double glazed windows fitted to the rear of the property, as well as uPVC front and back doors and has gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access to the rear of the property via the side entrance which is will lit
* Attractive fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units along with white goods which include a Hotpoint fridge/ freezer an Indesit washing machine, an electric Lamona oven and Lamona gas hob as well as a Samsung microwave
* A well proportioned Living Room furnished with a two seater sofa, two chairs, a coffee table, a dining table and 4 dining chairs
* Ground Floor Double Bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair and a chest of drawers, as well as retaining the original decorative cast iron fireplace
* Second Large Double Bedroom to the front of the property on the first floor furnished with a double bed, built in wardrobe, desk and chair, chest of drawers and full length mirror, plus decorative cast iron fireplace
* Third Double Bedroom on the first floor located to the rear of the property. Again this bedroom is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, plus a chest of drawers and the original cast iron fireplace
* Spacious contemporary Bathroom furnished with a modern white four piece bathroom suite including bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
* Enclosed, low maintenance garden to the rear with outhouse for storage of bikes etc and an external WC in the second outhouse
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Application £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) per tenant (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
A guarantor is required for each tenant and the first guarantor reference is included within the application fees, however if they fail and a second guarantor reference is required there is an additional administration charge of £75 + VAT is payable (£90 in total.)
Deposit Required £250 per tenant, £750 in total
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.