A well appointed three bedroom semi detached home with double garage set within a sought after location. The property consists of a large lounge/diner, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and a double garage. Oadby is a popular village with a wealth of local amenities including the popular Parade with large supermarkets, a post office, a chemist as well as independent boutiques, restaurants and public houses. EPC D.
- Three double bedrooms
- Large Living Space
- Fitted kitchen
- Double Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location
A three bedroom semi detached home benefitting from a double garage and south facing rear garden located in the popular South Leicestershire town of Oadby.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
* Large Living room to the front of the property
* Spacious Kitchen with Bosch Oven and Hob
* Downstairs WC with two piece suite
* Three generous double bedrooms.
* Family Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead and fully tiled walls
* Off Road Parking for at least 3 vehicles & Double Garage
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and patio areas
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue along the London Road straight over the Racecourse roundabout and along Leicester Road and Harborough Road. Take a right on to London Road and a left on to Rosemead Drive immediately taking a right turn on to Greenbank Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com