A well appointed three bedroom semi detached home with double garage set within a sought after location. The property consists of a large lounge/diner, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed south facing rear garden and a double garage. Oadby is a popular village with a wealth of local amenities including the popular Parade with large supermarkets, a post office, a chemist as well as independent boutiques, restaurants and public houses. The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band C for Council Tax.
- Three double bedrooms
- Large Living Space
- Fitted kitchen
- Double Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location
A three bedroom semi detached home benefitting from a double garage and south facing rear garden located in the popular South Leicestershire town of Oadby.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
* Large Living room to the front of the property
* Spacious Kitchen with Bosch Oven and Hob
* Downstairs WC with two piece suite
* Three generous double bedrooms.
Professionals only. Pets considered, no dogs. No smokers
* Family Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead and fully tiled walls
* Off Road Parking for at least 3 vehicles & Double Garage
* Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with lawn and patio areas
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £850
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.