This charming two bedroom terrace property is located on Francis Street in the heart of Stoneygate, a stones throw from the popular Stoneygate shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property has recently been redecorated throughout and has been re-carpeted to the stairs and landing and both double bedrooms.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is Band B for Council Tax.
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- New Carpet to the First Floor
- Partially uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Extended Fitted Kitchen with White Goods Included
- Modern First Floor Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge Diner with Wooden Flooring
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian terraced property, located in the popular Stoneygate area of Leicester, walking distance to Stoneygate Shops, Clarendon Park and Queens Road with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property offers easy access to the City Centre, Train Station, M1/ M69 Motorway Junction and both Universities and Hospitals.
The property has been recently redecorated throughout and has had new carpet fitted to the stairs and landing and both double bedrooms. The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system and has partial uPVC double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entry in to the Open Plan Lounge Dining Room with built in storage cupboard housing the meters. The stairs divide the front reception area from the rear, though the attractive and practical wooden flooring continues throughout for continuity. The rear reception area benefits from a decorative fireplace (fire not in working order).
* Fitted Kitchen benefitting from extensive wall and floor mounted units, with white goods, including brand new fridge freezer, electric hob, new electric oven and new washer dryer. The Ideal boiler is located to the rear of the kitchen, next to the uPVC back door.
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property, with large built in wardrobe.
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property with built in storage over the stairs.
* First Floor Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with electric shower overhead.
* Enclosed, rear garden split in to several sections, benefitting from storage in the lockable shed.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors: First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £825
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.