A well presented larger than average one bedroom flat located within the heart of the sought after city suburb of Stoneygate. At over 750sqft the property provides excellent living space. Stoneygate is an ever popular city suburb with transport links to the A6 as well as being close to the fashionable Allandale Road local shopping parade with numerous boutiques, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, salons and delicatessens.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is band B for Council Tax.
- Larger than average
- Modern kitchen
- Sought after location
- Large living space
- Contemporary shower room
- Communal outdoor space
Located in the desirable Stoneygate location, this first floor two bedroom property is bright and spacious, offering generous living accommodation and benefits from off street parking. It is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Modern Kitchen with grey worktops
* Spacious Living room
* Contemporary shower room
* Large Double Bedroom, with built in wardrobes
* Off Street Parking
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.