Nestled in the heart of the popular village of Blaby close to Fosse Park Shopping and the M1/M69 is this well maintained, semi-detached home perfect for a young family. The property briefly comprises of three bedrooms, family bathroom, large open plan living room with arched access to the dining room, off-road parking and easy to maintain gardens. Blaby village offers a range of local attractions such as Bouskell Park, a wide range of shops, restaurants and amenities in the centre and easy access to Leicester city centre. EPC rating C.
- Three Bedrooms
- Large open plan living room
- Log burner
- Refitted kitchen
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Fantastic Location
- Close to motorway/Fosse Park
An internal glazed front Porch accessed via uPVC double glazed door with full height glazing to both sides, exposed brick walls, ceiling light point, and timber framed window and front door leading to:
Ceiling light point, radiator, store cupboard with hanging and stairs rising to first floor.
An open plan Living Room with ceiling light point on rose, coving to ceiling, uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, corner recessed fireplace for wood burning stove with timber mantlepiece and stone hearth and archway leading to:
Ceiling light point, coving to ceiling, radiator, full height uPVC double glazed windows and sliding doors to rear patio and timber effect laminate flooring.
Mounted spotlights, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, obscure uPVC double glazed door to rear garden Glo-worm wall mounted combination boiler, a range of wall and floor fitted kitchen units with brush chrome handles, tiled splashbacks, laminated worktop with integrated stainless steel kitchen sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated gas oven, four ring gas hob with glass splashback and stainless steel extractor over, recess and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer and tiled flooring.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and a loft access hatch.
A stylish, contemporary chandelier point, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator and built in bookcases.
Ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and radiator.
Ceiling pendant, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, half tiled walls, laminate flooring and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower, curtain and rail over, ceramic wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low flush WC and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property lies a tarmac, brick edged driveway for off-road parking, decorative gravel, stone edged flower bed with ornamental tree, picket fence to all sides, timber fencing and gate to rear garden. The rear of the property is mainly paved with a raised patio area with a decorative stone and gravel centre piece, timber edged, raised flower beds with mature shrubs to sides and rear, timber and trellis fencing to all boundaries and a timber shed on hard standing.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack
An Information Pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Leave Leicester City Centre on the A426 towards Blaby. Take the first exit off the roundabout into Blaby, at the mini roundabout take the first exit onto Sycamore Street which becomes Welford Road and continue onto Winchester Road, take the right turning on to Southway continuing until the right turning to Maple Avenue then an immediate left on to Hawthorne Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side and identified by the FW For Sale board. Sat Nav Ref: LE8 4AJ.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.